Learn More About
- Postoperative Instructions
- Our Newsletter
- Mouth Body Connection
- Women’s Oral Health
- A Special Note About StemSave
- American Dental Association: Information about many dental procedures, information for parents, online list of dentists and advice about dental insurance.
- Colgate-Palmolive: Kid’s World Games to teach kids how to care for their teeth.
- Floss.com: A comprehensive guide to dental health with updated information on new products, procedures, and dental news.
- StemSave – “Protect the future health of your family by securing their stem cells today!”
At Just Farm Dental Esthetics, we are passionate about our patients. Our goal is to provide you with personalized service from the moment you enter our office. Though we are a high tech, modern dental office, we embrace traditional values when it comes to care, treating you like family and building a trusting relationship.
Yes, at Justa Farm Dental Esthetics, you have choices when it comes to replacement teeth. Our restorative dentistry procedures include crown and bridgework, as well as dentures and partials. Every patient has unique needs, so to determine your best options we’ll provide you with a complete exam. We’ll discuss our findings and present your options in a detailed treatment plan. Then, together, you and your dentist will decide how to move forward.
The American Dental Association has stated that the mercury level in amalgam fillings is safe. However, we take no chances with your health and instead, have chose to replace metal with advanced dental materials, including all-porcelain crowns and tooth-colored fillings. Not only do we feel that these materials are safer for your health, they also keep your smile all-white and beautiful.
Absolutely. Even when your mouth is clean, bacteria still lurk and they love to feast on even the tiniest food particles, leaving behind sticky plaque on your teeth. Plaque then hardens into tartar and builds up on gums, irritating gums and triggering periodontal disease. You can virtually eliminate plaque by carefully brushing and flossing every day, but brushing alone won’t cut it. An added benefit to flossing is that it also helps to eliminate bad breath. Just an extra two or three minutes spent flossing each day can give you a huge advantage in the war against bacteria!
- Fillings- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Fillings- Replacing Old Fillings
- Veneers Procedure
- Veneers- Adding Tooth Length
- Veneers- Changing Tooth Color
- Veneers- Closing Tooth Gap
- Teeth Whitening
- Whitening for a Special Occasion
- Implant Description
- Implant Placement
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Multiple Tooth Implants
- Single Tooth Implant
- Baby Tooth Care
- Brushing & Flossing
- Dry Mouth
- Bad Breath
- Causes of Gum Disease
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum Disease & Your Health
- Gum Flap Surgery
- Gum Lift
- Healthy Gums
- Oral Examination
- Root Planing
- Severe Periodontitis
- Tissue Graft
- Tooth Scaling
- Children’s X-ray (development)
Call us today at (215) 322-8711 to schedule convenient appointments for your entire family. Our Huntingdon Valley family and cosmetic dentistry practice provides expert dental care to patients in Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia counties. Residents of Southampton, Huntingdon Valley, Willow Grove, Warminster, Warrington, Hatboro and Bryn Athyn will find our office conveniently located in the Justa Farm Shopping Center on County Line Road.